Thursday, December 10, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 38


My last final is due tomorrow. I am so excited to be one step closer to getting my bachelor's degree! I have been running on no sleep and a coffee I.V. (those exist right?) That's what I get for being a procrastinator. Oh well, I only have one semester left and it is too late to change my ways now.

Since I have been staying up late writing papers and working on finals my eating schedule has bee all bonkers. I have also been eating crap like sugary cereal and chips at 2 am in order to keep myself awake. I really expected to gain at least 2 pounds this week. I am determined to get back on track and also this week I have been tracking everything that I have been eating even if that means going into the negative for my points. It is only one week and I have been through this before. It will pass and I will get back on track.

Our meeting this week was about the changes to Weight Watchers. They are changing from Points Plus to Beyond the Scale. I am kind of excited about the changes. The biggest differences are that the point values for lean protein has dropped, sugar is now part of the equation (sad face), and you no longer swap out your activity for food. I am glad this happened the week after finals so that I have time to really get into the changes to the plan. I am determined to get back on track and reach my 50 pound weight loss goal by Christmas. That is a doable goal and only 2.4 pounds away from my current weight.

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 12/31/2015.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 258.8
Current Week: +1.6
Total Loss: 47.6

No comments:

Post a Comment