Thursday, November 5, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 33

Well the restart I completed this week totally got me back on track. I spent time planning meals and actually sticking to it. I was also able to curb some of my munchieness. I was more focused this week. That is what I needed because I felt like I was getting complacent with the plan and I was eating the 'same old things'.

At the meeting this week we talked about being more nutrition savvy because not all nutrients are equal. Even if something has the same amount of points the nutrition of it could be skewed. This week I will be working on cutting back on my intake of saturated fat and sugar, or at least trying to. The sugar thing is going to be a hard one due to the amount of Halloween candy that the kids have in the house right now. I plan on being smart about my choices and allowing myself to have some candy in order to keep me from binging on an entire bag due to deprivation.

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 12/31/2015.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 259.4
Current Week: -3.6
Total Loss: 47

No comments:

Post a Comment