Thursday, November 12, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 34

Well I tried to watch my sugar intake. It was quite hard and I wasn't as successful as I tried to be,  At least I limited myself to the mini versions of the candy bars. I skipped the fun-sized ones and went for the mini ones only. I actually expected a gain this week. I am still working on my plan restart, but I found myself snacking on candy in the wee hours of the night.

The topic this week was something I needed because I have been slacking on meal planing and planning my shopping trips. The topic this week was about being smart about going to the supermarket. Time to refocus on my meal plans because having meals planned makes the shopping trip easier. I am also going to make sure that I have a snack or a meal before shopping. Grocery shopping on an empty stomach is a recipe for disaster.

I am so close to hitting my 50 pound weight loss goal. I was hoping to hit that by Thanksgiving and that gives me 2 weeks to lose 2.6 pounds. I am not expecting to hit it, but I am hoping. I really need to focus.

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 12/31/2015.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 259
Current Week: -0.4
Total Loss: 47.4

No comments:

Post a Comment