Thursday, November 19, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 35


Well, I gained this week.I kind of expected a gain this week due to the fact that I fell over the weekend and sprained my ankle quite badly. I am under strict orders to keep it elevated and to stay off of it as much as possible. It is also in a nice cast that you will get ti see when I post my progress pictures for this month. It was a bummer, I am in quite a bit of pain and I can not even put weight on my ankle.

I have also been staying up a little bit later and this leads to late night snacking. I have been eating cereal every night after dinner. Sometime I have points left over and sometimes I do not. At least I am still tracking everything I am eating even if that means I am tracking it the morning after. Late tracking is better than no tracking.

This weeks meeting was focused on the upcoming holiday, Thanksgiving. We talked about making plans about what we will eat now so we go into the holiday feast with a plan. I will be taking 2 vegetable side dishes and I will also be allowing myself to have 1/2 cup of everything else. I have also decided that I will skip my favorites. Rolls and candied yams. I will also be making plan friendly pumpkin cheesecake bars for dessert.

Next week, I will be weighing in on Friday. This is due to Thanksgiving being on Thursday and to help keep me on track. I have a great plan in place for surviving the holiday and I am excited to see how next week goes.

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 12/31/2015.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 259.4
Current Week: +1.4
Total Loss: 46

No comments:

Post a Comment