Saturday, December 26, 2015

Weigh-In Saturday: Week 40

Merry Christmas! I have officially been with Weight Watchers for 10 months. I am super excited to reach this milestone because this is the longest that I have been able to stay on track and keep moving forward in this weight loss journey. It is also the most amount of time that I have kept up my blog. Sure I may be a week behind in posting, but at least I have not given up. I do know that this blog really keeps me sane and I find that the more I do it, the more it is easier to keep motivated and focused on my goal.                                                                                         
That being said, I am currently on vacation. My boyfriend and I are spending the holiday at my Moms' house in the city of sin. Well, actually we are in Henderson, Nevada, but you could practically throw a rock and hit the Las Vegas Strip from here. I also attended a Weight Watchers meeting here this morning and am pleased to announce that I lost 1.2 pounds over Christmas!!! I could not believe it! I even had a donut and a few beers on Christmas Eve! Yes, I did say donuts and beer. Ha! I mean it was the holidays and all.                                                                  
Tomorrow we are driving out to Los Angeles for a few days. I am looking forward to some sightseeing and putting my feet in the ocean. Also, my boyfriend and I have the golf clubs in the trunk so that we can go golfing in the nice 65 degree California weather. There will be plenty of walking and loads of fresh seafood. I plan on tracking everything that I eat even if I go over my points, I am just going to enjoy my vacation and make sure that I am making healthier choices.

This weeks meeting we talked about planning for the holidays. My plan is just to try to enjoy the holidays, making healthy choices and I will be fine with whatever the scale says next week. Even if it is a gain because I have a week before spring semester starts that I can get back on track.

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 12/31/2015.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 253.6
Current Week: -1.2
Total Loss: 52.8

No comments:

Post a Comment