Thursday, January 21, 2016

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 44



I experienced another loss this week and although I am disappointed in the amount I am trying to look on the bright side. I am approximately one pound away from my next mini goal of being under 250 pounds. I am so close. Looks like I need to step it up this upcoming week in order to hit that mini goal. I do not remember the last time I was under 250 pounds. I have probably been around 250 pounds since maybe high school. That was a normal weight for me and I accepted it. Now I am working hard to change that and to keep going. Two hundred and fifty pounds will no longer be a normal weight for me. I am excited to see where this journey ends up.                                                                                                                                                                         This week's meeting was about believing in order to achieve your goals. It was about changing your attitude and how your thinking. Making small changes for positive thinking that will help you and not hinder you in achieving success. So you gained one week, no big deal, look how far you have come. This is some thing that I have learned over my many, many attempts to lose weight. However, it was not until this particular journey that I have really learned to take this to heart. Otherwise my mind would force me to stop and give up. Now those disappointments only spur me to keep going. Well, that is after I beat myself up and have a pity party. This is where my boyfriend comes into play. He always snaps me out of it and that is the best thing. It has helped me to acknowledge when I am feeling that way and then I can address it and work through it. Here is to reaching my mini goal next week. After that my mini goal is to lose 60 pounds. I got this!

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by March 14, 2016. They are also running a promotion to lose 10 pounds on them. If you join sign up for selected plans, lose 10 pounds in the first 2 months (which is very do-able) they will either refund you for the 2 months you paid for or apply a credit to the following two months. That is like getting 4 months for the price of two!!

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 250.8
Current Week: - 0.4
Total Loss: 55.6

No comments:

Post a Comment