Thursday, February 18, 2016

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 48

Well at least I lost this week. Even though it wasn't the big loss that I was hoping for to reach my mini-goal of losing 60 pounds. At least I am going in the right direction. Although it is kind of frustrating to know that I weigh the same as I did two weeks ago. Dang, if only I didn't gain last week. Oh well, it is not like there is anything I can do about it now. I am just happy to get back to seeing that scale go down. I am not 1.4 pounds away from my next min-goal. However, knowing how my journey has gone so far I see another gain in my near future. It tends to happen when I get close. I gain and gain, not much just a little, and then BAM! I drop a bigger amount to hit my goal and then some. It is kind of frustrating because I would much rather see consistent losses.

This weeks meeting topic was about loving yourself. It focused on giving yourself the attention and care that you deserve. We typically put others before ourselves and this causes us to forget about taking any "me time." This is important because when we take care of ourselves and make time for us we in turn are able to better take care of the others in our lives.

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine for a year if you join weight watchers by May 1, 2016.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 247.8
Current Week: - 0.2
Total Loss: 58.6

No comments:

Post a Comment