Thursday, February 25, 2016

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 49


Wow, I was not expecting that loss! I mean I have been working harder lately to hit my next mini-goal of 60 pounds lost. I thought for sure I would have one more week of gaining before that happened. Don't get me wrong I am extremely excited that I hit it. I wanted to jump for joy, but chose not too even though everyone who attends the Weight Watchers meeting with me would have been perfectly fine with that response. Hey there might have been a few people that would join me!

I forgot to grab a screenshot of the weigh in, but that it okay. I lost as much as a Newborn Holstein calf weighs. That is completely ridiculous and at the same time very very exciting. I am almost to my one year mark and I would like to be under 240 pounds by that time. However, if it takes me a week or two more then that is okay too. I am feeling good and I know the program only works if you work it. My next mini goal is to hit 65 pounds lost.

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine for a year if you join weight watchers by May 1, 2016.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 245.4
Current Week: - 2.4
Total Loss: 61

No comments:

Post a Comment