Monday, June 18, 2012

February = Gym Membership

Also from my ww blog..
Tuesday, February 07, 2012 I did it! I joined a gym! I made the decision when I got my taxes done that the first thing I was going to do with my return was get a gym membership. And it actually happened, and rather then worry about if I would be able to come up with the money every month for two whole years; i took a bigger plunge and paid up front... Yes, it was a big upfront expense but it ended up working out to equal about $12 a month. The biggest kicker was that they provide daycare for 90 mins a day and my son has been a big motivator. He wakes me up early and the first thing he says is, "Can we go to the gym so I can play?" So cute and how can I say no to that? That's all the motivation I need. So far since I joined the gym last wed. I have gone every weekday, for me and a break from my son. For him so he can socialize and for both of us; its something that gets us out of the house and a break from each other so we can enjoy the time we spend together even more. Also, I have to go. I mean, I paid upfront so the more I go the less I worry about a waste of money. I also think that I am started to get addicted to going to the gym because I'm loving the added energy and the rush I feel after getting in a good workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment