Monday, April 7, 2014

30 Day Shred: Day 1

I have been thinking about starting 30 Day Shred again. I just have to finish it. I have tried to do it before and I made it a few days here and a few days there. Heck, I have never even made it past level 1. This time I am determined to make it happen. I plan on doing level one Monday-Saturday with a rest day on Sunday. That is 6 days. Then Monday-Thursday will complete level one. Friday will be level 2 with Saturday and Sunday being rest days. Level 2 will continue Monday-Sat with Sunday being another rest day. That is 7 days on level 2. Monday-Wednesday will complete level 2. Thursday-Saturday on level 3 with another rest day on Sunday. Monday-Wednesday on level 3 with a rest day on Thursday and Friday. Due to my community college graduation on May 8. That is 6 days on level 3. Saturday-Tuesday will complete my 30 Day Shred. Day one has been completed. Tomorrow I will measure and weigh myself so I know exactly where I am starting from. I got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment