Tuesday, April 8, 2014

30 Day Shred: Day 2

It was so hard to complete my day 2 workout today. I can't give up on day 2! I was just working on a paper from my Political Science class and that became my reason not to work out. I kept thinking, "well, I can just skip to day and do it tomorrow." It was one of the hardest things to overcome. Then I remembered my week at the Biggest Loser Resort at Fitness Ridge. I survived 7 days of working out 6 hours a day. I remembered how sore I was on Wednesday and that I thought I would literally die if I worked out at all that day. That was my self sabotage. Tonight I really wanted to work out in theory, but I did not have the motivation to get up and work out after completing a 3 page essay. I just had to do it though. I told myself that I would complete the 30 days this time around and I can't just skip a day! Why put off for tomorrow what I can complete today? If I put off the work, then I am also putting off the results as well. I hunkered down and completed my day 2 workout at 10:30pm. Better late than never right? Bring it on day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment