Thursday, May 21, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 9

Happy Dance! I hit my second weight loss goal today. My first goal was to lose 5% which I achieved in Week 6! The next goal I made was to lose a total of twenty pounds. What do I mean lose? It is not like I want to ever find those pounds again. I guess I should call it weigh obliteration instead of a weight loss. Obliterating my weight is the ultimate goal.

I never want to see this number on the scale again. I am determined to not give up because if I do the cycle will just begin again and 9 weeks into it is alot of work to just throw down the drain.

This week I focused on eating all of my daily points. I would not leave more than 3 points left at the end of the day. I think I did a pretty good job and my hard work and focus showed up on the scale this week. I lost a total of 2.6 pounds this week and have a total loss so far of 20.8 pounds! I wanted to do a happy dance right there on the scale at my meeting. This was achieved and I felt like I ate so much food. You can eat more and still lose weight. I focused on eating a breakfast that was around 10 points, and that is approximately 1/4 of my daily points allowance. The main benefit I saw with eating more in the morning was less cravings at night. I also found myself not eating as much crap at night because I don't have more than half of my daily points to eat come dinner time.

My next mini-goal is to reach 25 lbs gone forever and once that goal is completed my next goal is 10% which is 30 lbs.

Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 285.6
Current Week: -2.6
Total Loss: 20.8

No comments:

Post a Comment