Thursday, August 6, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 20

Man, this small plateau is starting to kill my motivation. It may seem like I am not really on a plateau because my weight is not being completely static. However it is kind of bumming me out. This is the point in which I usually end up faltering because the scale is not really moving. I am determined to get through this and not give up.

On the plus side, I am glad to see a loss, even if it is small. Every small amount if consistent can become a larger loss. You just have to keep trucking. I plan on buckling down this coming week to maybe get past this. I can do it!

I have to keep reminding myself that this is a journey and nothing quick. I mean, I didn't suddenly wake up a fat person so I shouldn't expect to wake up a skinny person. I can only wish it worked that way! It works if you work it! My next mini-goal is to reach 40 pounds lost!

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 9/5/2015.


Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 271.2
Current Week: -0.4

Total Loss: 35.2

No comments:

Post a Comment