Thursday, August 13, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 21

Good-bye 270s! I hope not to see you again. All my hard work this week totally payed off on the scale! I shattered that plateau and it feels fantastic!

This week was such a good week because I made a meal plan for the week and stuck to it! I find I have a hard time sticking to the meal plan that I have made for the week. Sometimes what I plan on cooking just does not sound at all appetizing. This week I allowed myself some wiggle room. This occurred by me cooking all the planned meals during the week, but not necessarily on the exact day that I had planned for it. It was nice to know that I wasn't completely stuck with meals that I made decisions about the week prior. This is what I love about weight watchers! I have total freedom to eat whatever I want without feeling like I am ruining some 'diet' that I am trying to stick to.

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 9/5/2015.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 268.4
Current Week: -2.8

Total Loss: 38

No comments:

Post a Comment