Thursday, January 14, 2016

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 43


Oh heck yes! I finally hit 55 total pounds lost! I am that much closer to hitting my next mini-goal of under 250 pounds. The working out that I have been doing at home and at school is really paying off. Man, maybe I should have started working out consistently sooner. However, I did not because I was focusing on the food that I was eating. That was the hard part about losing weight for me, or so I thought. I just know from my previous experiences with attempting to lose weight failed because I tried to make to many life changes at once. This time was going to be different though because I was going to focus on the food until 2016. That is when I decided that I would have the food part down and then I could add in the exercise portion once I had more energy and motivation.

This weeks meeting was all about using your weight watchers tools to help you succeed and stay on track. I have the monthly pass which allows me to use the online tools, the smartphone app, and attend meetings. This works out the best for me because if it wasn't for the meetings I would stop using the other tools. I have been able to stay on track because I have the e-tools and I can use the app anywhere I have an internet connection. It is the sum of everything that has helped me stay on plan and be as successful as I have been so far. My nest mini goal is so close I can almost taste it. Ha!

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by March 14, 2016. They are also running a promotion to lose 10 pounds on them. If you join sign up for selected plans, lose 10 pounds in the first 2 months (which is very do-able) they will either refund you for the 2 months you paid for or apply a credit to the following two months. That is like getting 4 months for the price of two!!


Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 251.2
Current Week: - 3.8
Total Loss: 55.2


No comments:

Post a Comment